The Technical Analysis Masterclass is a comprehensive course designed to help you master the art of technical analysis and become an expert in using charts and indicators to make informed investment decisions. Launching in April 2023, this masterclass will cover a wide range of topics, including chart patterns, trend analysis, moving averages, oscillators, and much more. You will also have the opportunity to learn from experienced professional and gain hands-on experience through well prepared study materials and real-world examples. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader, this masterclass will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in the world of technical analysis.
Lectures start at 19:00 (every Tuesday)
Certificate of completion
Why to study technical analysis?
- In the world of investments we want to bring down the level of uncertainties to a minimum. To do so, we use the valuation models. To complement the valuation models and have a better perspective on where the markets are headed we shall be able to understand the data from the charts.
- Charts bring a massive load of data in a most comprehensive form and the aim of the course is to provide a valuable knowledge on how to determine the market bottom and its peak, the market trends their consolidation and reversals. With a simple glimpse on just a one candle stick we shall be able to anticipate what the market will bring tomorrow. Anyone who plans their career in the investing or just wants to buy a Crypto or Brent on their own account shall join us. We will deliver a knowledge that will bring you one level ahead of the game.
What You Get
6 weekly lectures taught by Miroslava Trantírková followed by networking sessions in the heart of Prague (CERGE-EI, The Schebek Palace, Politických vězňů 7, 110 00 Praha 1)
Course covering all aspects of technical analysis in a class of max. 25 students
- A certificate of completion (requirements: 5/6 attendance)
What It Takes
- Fill in the registration form and send us your CV
- Standard course fee is 5 900 CZK, reduced course fee for students under 26 is 3 490 CZK. Course fee will be used to cover organizational costs, educational materials and refreshments
- The fee is payable once you are approved as a participant
11/04/2023 – The Market Cycle Model, Intermediate Trends, Peak-and-through Progression, Business Cycle, Dow Theory
18/04/2023 – Price Patterns – Rectangle, H&S Patterns and Failures, Double Tops and Bottoms, Broadening Formations, Triangles, Smaller Price Patterns
25/04/2023 – Candlesticks Charting Techniques – Reversal Patterns, Continuation Patterns, The Magic Doji, Candles with Trendlines
02/05/2023 – Elliot Wave Principle – The Broad Concept, Guidelines of Wave Formation
09/05/2023 – Intermarket Analysis Introduction & the Business Cycle, The Impact of the Business Cycle on the Market Sectors
16/05/2023 – Putting It All Together, Practical Application of the Charting Techniques On Popular Assets, Masterclass Closure and Networking Event
Miroslava started off as a Sales Trader in 2008 and worked thorough out the way till 2012 when she kicked off as a Forex Strategist in London. After returning to Prague, Miroslava has been entrusted to lead a branch of a foreign ETF broker and has successfully managed the branch till 2018 when she took a break for the parental leave. After returning from the parental leave, Miroslava is expected to continue her career in the management.